2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2WD Crew Cab 143.5" LT w/1LT
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy.
The prices shown above may vary from region to region, as will as incentives, and are subject to change.
Vehicle information is based on standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle information.
All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
Prices DO NOT include Sales Tax, Titles, Licenses, Finance Charges, Documentation, Emissions Testing, or other fees required by law, vehicle sellers, lending organizations, or Extended Service Contracts.
Visit A & A Auto Sales online at www.aaautocenter.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 909-429-1000 today to schedule your test drive, Must bring Internet ad with you for all rights*, Bring your Trade for an appraisal we might buy it too, *Prices are valid within 48 hour from date.
¡Se Habla Español!
- 6-speaker audio system
- Active Aero Shutters, front
- Airbags, dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Alternator, 150 amps (Not included with (PDE) LT eAssist Package.)
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Bumper, front chrome
- Bumper, rear chrome
- Capless Fuel Fill
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Door handles, body-color
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Grille surround, chrome
- GVWR, 6900 lbs. (3130 kg) (Crew Cab and Double Cab requires 2WD models and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Mirror caps, body-color
- Moldings, bodyside, body color
- Pickup box
- Radio, HD
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Standard and only available on (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine with 2WD models.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear wheel drive
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Not available on Regular Cab models.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Wheelhouse liners, rear (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab model.)
- Windows, power front and rear with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows